Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Great Dairy and Egg free Recipes

I was cruising other food allergy blogs today, diligently doing research, :), and came across a blog called http://www.speedbumpkitchen.com/. It had some great dairy, egg, and nut free recipes I plan on trying out really soon. One of them is for brownies, which is a big thing in our home, it was tried out by another food allergy mom and she highly reccomends it! I can't wait. An interesting ingredient that kept popping up in a lot of the recipes is avacado oil. I had never heard of this oil and am intrigued to know if it leaves any aftertaste like cooking with coconut oil sometimes does!? Does anyone out there have any experience in cooking with avacado oil? I'd love to hear more about it! Leave your comments here!

No comments:

Post a Comment