Tuesday, October 19, 2010

enjoy life foods - our gluten free, soy free, dairy free, nut free, casein free chocolate bars :


enjoy life foods - our gluten free, soy free, dairy free, nut free, casein free chocolate bars :

O.k. with Halloween coming many of us will be looking for "trade-ins" for our children's halloween candy. A "trade-in" is when you trade candy that contains their allergens in for another safe item. There are many things you can keep on hand, homemade candy, stickers, etc. that will make nice "trades", I came across this coupon from Enjoy Life Foods for some allergy friendly chocolate bars (click the link above to get yours!). I know my son is going to be excited about these! So how about you? What do you and your families do about Halloween? Leave me a comment below!

For more ideas check out MoneySavingQueen.com

To buy yours online check out www.glutenfreemall.com . I haven't purchased from this site before, but I followed a link that Enjoy Life Foods had on their site and I'm assuming, from that, they are reputable! Just thought I'd include it in case their were others, like me, who live way out in the "boonies" and don't get to Whole Foods as often as they like!

No comments:

Post a Comment