Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Quick and Easy Dairy Free/Egg Free Soups




One of the things my family and I love to enjoy is some yummy soup. I don't know if any of you have checked soup labels at the store lately, but I've had a hard time finding any that are dairy and egg free. Worth eating, that is! Recently, I came across these soups and am so excited for two reasons. The first is that when I'm short on time(which is a lot these days) I can throw together a family favorite, soup and sandwiches! I actually do enjoy making a great soup on a cold, wintery day, but this is a great option for those days when cooking for hours is not realistic. Second, most of the soups I checked out on their website were dairy, egg, and gluten free (though not all). So my son can eat the same soup everyone else is eating, which is a bonus, in addition to another timesaver(I don't have to cook mulitple soups for everyone!). So, if you are looking for some fast and easy meal ideas check out the Imagine soups, they have sweet potato, tomato, tomato basil, creamy chicken, etc. Click here to check out their ingredients! Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Those soups look both yummy and healthy! I'll have to check it out. Whenever I can pull a meal toegether in less than 15 minutes~I'm all for it;) Thanks for the great tip Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete