Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What's For Dairy/Egg Free Breakfast

Hello! O.k. I know I've been a real slacker in blogging lately, sorry! I didn't think that taking on the 31, home party, business would really impact my life that much and it sure has. By the grace of God, April was a really busy month! So, thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy this recipe for a breakfast smoothie that I concocted this morning, I think it might become my personal fav:

Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie:

1 cup of milk of choice (I used almond)
4 oz. of yogurt (for dairy free use coconut yogurt or the like)
-if you don't have any of the yogurt on hand, just add a little more milk
blend for about 30 sec.
-throw in half a medium sized banana
blend some more
-add 2 Tbsp peanut butter
more blending
-finish off with the rest of the banana
keep on blending

Voila, Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie!!!

You can also add a dash of fresh ground flax seed for a B vitamin boost, or ice to make this a frozen smoothie! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment